Moving Operations during COVID-19 Quarantine
Mar 17 – 31
Dear residents and business owners in Miami,
We wanted to officially inform you that we will be offering our relocation services and deliveries on a regular basis during this time:
- We will, of course, exercise maximum caution throughout the moving process.
- None of our movers are allowed to work with even the slightest symptoms of seasonal flu.
- All our moving crews are obligated to wear Anti-Virus Masks and protective gloves.
Here are several moving preparation guidelines for our customers to follow:
- Prepare sufficient amounts of soap in a separate bathroom for visitors and our movers
- Make sure to open windows and balcony doors to ventilate
- Almost everyone is already out of masks. Closest delivery is the end of April on Amazon.
- Medical gloves cannot be used for moving. they break in minutes offering absolutely no protection.
The main thing we can do is to minimize interaction with multiple people in a closed-off and non-ventilated environment.
*During this difficult time, we will be waiving all Truck Fees for moves in Miami Downtown and Brickell.